Audio 2 CD set, Introduction by Marianne Williamson
Dr. Lance Secretan has created a break-through process called Values-centered Leadership™ used as a model by visionary leaders who are creating the inspiring organization of the future.
People are searching for a leadership breakthrough - in both their personal and work lives. Traditional thinking urges us either to look outside ourselves (by changing the behavior of others) or within ourselves (by setting personal performance goals).
But the key to leadership is not to be found in either of these approaches. It lies where it always has - within timeless values that help us to be of service to others.
This simple change of focus transforms leadership style and effectiveness, changes the destiny of organizations and restores the missing balance in personal life.
Values-centered Leadership‘ has:
- helped a 50 person agricultural chemical company to grow their sales from $13 million to $100 million and convert a $5 million loss into $38 million profit in five years
- helped a public petroleum exploration company to generate new ideas that are adding $200 million to their bottom line
- turned around a near-bankrupt advertising agency that has grown from nowhere to the country’s 42 largest
- Been the model that has guided leading healthcare organizations to unparalleled levels of performance
- Been the basis for the cultural transformation of a major international oil company
- Be inspired by a philosophy that is radical and exciting
- Learn the integrated model that supports values-inspired change and success
- Hear about the practices of other successful organizations such as Four Seasons Hotels, The Body Shop, Home Depot, Disney and many others
- Use the model to build applications and processes.